Welcome to the "Back Porch" of the Presbyterian Church of Chestertown, Maryland

A conversation about faith and other things.



Friday, March 26, 2010

Last night was the last of our Lenten series on learning to pray. The group was very kind in their comments, pointing out that perhaps the blog didn't work as I intended it to, since I didn't get to it each week. The term we used was that I became "blogged down" with other things.

And yet, in our discussion, we decided this back porch can still be a place for us to continue our conversations not only about prayer but about life and faith and how we put it all together.

So I won't give up on blogging ... although I still have a lot to learn about how to do this well. And I'll ask some of the others in our "Thursdays @PCC" to share in it. The value of this study series on prayer was evident for all of us - we are all learning; we never arrive at some "perfect" place where we've "learned" prayer; and we are grateful for the companions we have met on the way.

We'll see what the future brings. Keep coming back ... we're still here!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment